This course is aimed at:
- small business owners who have little to no experience of basic bookkeeping and are looking at Xero accountancy software to help manage their business finances.
- small business owners who currently use an outdated accountancy package (spreadsheets/pen and paper/old software/etc…) and would like to switch to Xero as a more modern solution
- anybody who is thinking of starting a business but has no clue on how to manage their finances.
Xero software is one of the best products out there for small business owners, to help them log and track all financial transactions in their business.
Whether you are new to Xero or have been using it for a while, this course will cover all you need to know to become a confident Xero user. We will also cover the basics of bookkeeping to make sure you not only understand how to use Xero effectively, but why you need to use it in the first place!
You will learn how to:
- Sign up to Xero and get your account setup quickly and accurately
- Manage contacts – both suppliers and customers
- Create and send quotes, sales invoices, and purchase invoices
- Add bank accounts and transaction reconciliation
- Manage budgets and expense tracking
- Use and customise reports
- Use and customise the dashboard for instant visibility on overall performance
Training is delivered by a Xero Certified Adviser who will make themselves available for a FREE 1 on 1 30 minutes free consultation session, to discuss how you specifically use Xero in your business.
The course will be held via the Zoom platform, and a link and password to join the event will be sent out in advance of the course beginning.
It will last approximately 2 hours but please allow for it to go over as we often get questions that may take us beyond the 2 hour mark.
Please follow and like us: