If you’re a start-up business (less than 2 years old) and are finding it hard to make decisions on how to progress, then the Unlimited Mentoring service may be just what you need.
A mentor is a sounding board to help you develop your own confidence, knowledge and skills. They are an experienced individual who is able to offer guidance to another individual ie. they are not there to tell you what to do, or even how to do it, but to help you make the right decision for yourself.
Our mentors are experienced business professionals who have each been in business for more than 15 years.
The Unlimited Mentoring service offers you:
- Access to your very own, experienced business mentor for 2 scheduled hours of one-to-one time per month via an online call.
- Access to your mentor at all times via phone or email for any queries, advice, support, etc…. There’s no need to wait for the scheduled appointments to ask for support.
- A pay-as-you-go structure. If cash flow is tight then the service can be paused or cancelled at any time; it’s up to you.
Your personal mentor will provide:
- An independent, external perspective for making decisions.
- A trusted shoulder to lean on when you’re feeling anxious or uncertain.
- An outlet for discussing ideas, challenges and new opportunities.
- General guidance on areas you have less experience with like people management, marketing, finance and legal.
- Access to new networks, connections or other helpful resources.
Please follow and like us: